Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wantan Mee and Other .. err .. Stuff .....

I always figured Saturdays to be a day to catch up on sleep .. after a hard day's work on Friday ... and after all that booze and clubbing later that night ... Saturdays are like .. well .... a time to like just laze around and do nothing.

That's in the past.

Unfortunately, I work Saturdays now. And that was how it was yesterday .. basically one meeting after another and it wont BE a working Saturday if some training wasnt thrown in there as well, right ?

Anyways, I got off work at about 0700pm and had to get home and shower cos apparently N - cranky net friend - is waiting for dinner ( 'I havent had meat in a week, she says .. I wonder what she means by that? ) ..

We somehow found our way to this apparently 'fantastic' wantan mee stall in Jalan Chan Sau Lin .. ordered our food ... surprise, surprise - it wasnt half bad despite the presentation .. besides, to me the presentation is kinda like decorations .. it's important but that's not what would satisfy you .. hehe ..

This was what we ordered .. yum ..
















After dinner we thought of driving up to Port Klang to just chill out and maybe hang out with some of the local anglers ( it IS saturday nite, after all ) ..

At the Port Klang toll gate .. these three guys
look like .. well .. you tell me ..














Arrived at the popular jetty where
most 'weekend anglers' go to ..














This is one of the pictures we took .. bear in mind that the time then it was almost 0130am .. take note of the bright spots above the anglers' head .. you tell me what THAT is ... ( the next pic was taken immediately after this .. so there wasnt any spots on lens, if that's what you're thinking .. )














And a picture of N ... can somebody tell
me what that bright spot is ? Cos we were using
a Canon IXUS 75 .. and that camera doesnt have
problems with shutter lag speed ...


















I dont think I'm going fishing again anytime soon .. well, maybe not at night ... ( and N was pretty freaked out when she saw the pic .. so was I .. )

No comments: