Friday, July 4, 2008

Goin fishing .....

I remember sometime back when I used to go fishing ALL the time - days .. nights .. it didnt really matter where or when as long as I was by the waters with a rod in my hand .... All it took was for some fisho to say .. " Hey, you heard about that patin place? " .....

And that would be a good enough excuse for me to pack my rods and maggi mee .... basically I would pindah rumah to that place so that I would be able to satisfy my 'cravings' for a jerk on the end of my line ...

Here's a place I used to frequent ...















And that's Jeb tussling with a Pacu on steroids ...















Me with something I caught ...















Something else I caught ....














Which ended up as my dinner !! YUM YUM !!














Guess who's gonna be back there next week for another session ?

No comments: