Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Monday ..

I wasnt looking forward to this day.

It is, after all, a Monday. And Mondays has never been kind to me. So it was with a lot of trepidation that I even dared to get out of bed this morning.

And hey, guess what .. the CURSE of BAD Mondays has finally been broken !! Nothing happened to me the whole day !!

I got into the office early .. so .. tak kena hentam from boss .. the sales meeting went smoothly ( but the year end target allocated .. fuiyoh .. sell buntut also dunno whether cukup .. boss, if you're reading this, i'm just kidding hehe ) .. and we adjourned for lunch after that ..

Mmm .. claypot .. as far as I'm concerned you can put anything you want in a claypot and it will taste fantastic ... yum ....















And what's curry fish head without a claypot .. hehe ..















Biggest balls I've seen ..















And of course later that night .. we HAD to go and 'baptise' our year end target with some alcohol ... kasi ong mah ... hehe .. this was taken at Sunway Pyramid's CAFE FLAM .. nice place actually, with a good crowd and good music ..






























They served us this to go with our beers .. huh .. alcohol and a pick-me-upper .. too bad it's not a Saturday nite ...















I ended up later safe and sound in my bed ... Monday has come AND gone and nothing bad happened to me !! Yay !!!

No comments: