Thursday, July 24, 2008

Uninvited Guest ..















Living in close proximity to a forest reserve has got lots of benefits .. besides enjoying the greenery and sounds of chirping birds in the morning, you also get clean and fresh air ( most of the time anyway ) .. however ..

Some time ago I had to play host to an uninvited guest .. Mr Monkeyboy you see in the picture above had decided to make my aquarium his personal watering hole .. and my mango and fruit trees his buffet line ..

I tried chasing the furball away with firecrackers .. it worked for a while until 'monkeyboy' got used to the sounds .. then it just sat around and grinned at me .. I even called up Perhilitan to come by and try and trap the furry bugger .. didnt work as apparently it was not interested in the offerings ..

Interestingly enough, after a few weeks of half eaten fruits and several fights between my cat and the furry bugger ... dear old 'monkeyboy' just didnt appear anymore .. guess he found a better buffet line ....



Actually, I kinda miss the furball .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?