Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday Nite ....

So the weekend had arrived. And the prospect of sitting around with the TV, my laptop and another bottle of MERLOT didnt exactly appeal to me .. so .. if I was gonna get plastered, I might as well get inebriated with some fellow alcoholics that I knew ..

I made a few calls and we ended up at this place ..















This was what we had for company ..















Some of the decorations on the wall ..



























































And this was what most of us looked like after depleting the bottle ..

























































Got back home safely .. posting this in a chemical-induced haze ..... I hope I dont have to pay for this tomorrow with a King sized hangover ......

No comments: