Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday Nite .....















I had Saturday pretty well planned.

Late afternoon teh tarik session after work to catch up with an old friend ... and later at night ... dinner at this interesting place which serves the most delectable ginger-wine meehoon chicken on a hot wok with two other cranky friends ( I even made reservations, dammit ).

Unfortunately, plans being what they are ..

My appointment with my old colleague in the afternoon didnt happen as he called up to cancel ( something la .. he didnt exactly say ) .... and dinner didnt work out either .. one had to attend a dinner at a relative's house and the other wasnt in the mood ( her exact words were ' I like no mood la ' ) ...

So .. in the end I ended up at home in front of the TV .. with a bottle of MERLOT and my laptop for company ......

I can't believe i'm saying this ... but for once ... I wish I was at work ....... *sigh*


No comments: