Monday, July 14, 2008

It's Monday again .....

I woke up really really early today .. no way am I gonna get my ass toasted again .. so I left my house at like 0730am .. and hey, whaddaya know .. it wasnt jammed at all !!

Well, I got into office very early ... and the sales meeting was ok .. I was beginning to wonder if the curse of BAD Mondays would finally be lifted .....


Fat Chance.

It seems that you can never let your guard down .. cos if you do ... BAD luck Monday would just come sneaking around and really CHOMP down on your ass when you arent looking ... which was what happened ..

I made a remark in jest .. should have known you can NEVER EVER make a joke on a Monday .. and now someone I really treasured as a friend wont even answer my calls ...........




I really hate Mondays. Really I do.

No comments: