Sunday, July 27, 2008

Family Day

Oh wow.

After all that alcohol last nite and crawling into bed in the wee hours of Sunday morning I expected to be totally hungover ... but ..

Surprise, surprise ..

I woke up at 0900am with absolutely no trace of a hangover or a heavy head .. in fact I felt pretty good! I wonder if my body had adapted to all that alcohol in my bloodstream or if it was just a delayed reaction ...

Well, I'm not one to pass up on a good thing .. so I got everybody up and we headed out to this place I knew of in Kota D. where they served the most incredible pan mee ( was there last time wit a cranky friend ) ..

The usual drinks ..















And of course what's pan mee without the
accompanied sui kow to go with it ..















And the pan mee .. yum .. hey, I think the serving looks
kinda smaller since the last time I was here .. huh ..















This is pretty good .. but I felt like a kambing ..















Another side dish .. more kambing food ..















I would definitely be back for more ......... but only
for the chilly pan mee ..

No comments: