Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fools' Night Out

I must be on a streak of bad luck or something ( maybe it's that thing me and N ran into that Saturday ) .. yesterday I woke up late and I was determined not be late today .. well, so much for good intentions ... when I opened my eyes this morning it was raining !

No, make it absolutely pouring like cats and dogs.

Once again the bloody highway was packed like a carpark - no amount of kiasu driving was gonna help me out this time - and I arrived at the office at the exact same moment my handphone started ringing ( it was my boss' secretary - billy, boss is asking what time are you coming in? ) ...... Oh Nooooooo ...

What ensued wasnt very pleasant. I basically got a white-washing for not setting a good example ( raining mah - next time wont be late lor ) .. needless to say the day didnt go very well after that ( sudah kena hentam .. no mood laa ) but as the routine of work set in it seemed be allright.

After dinner ( boss belanja .. hehe ) and after getting home from work later I was feeling kinda blue so I popped in an old DVD of a series about a kooky lawyer and the funny cases she handles ... apparently this one episode was about a minister falling in love with one of his church members and then, later just falling out of love with her. And this clip is her singing about how she feels .... just thought I'd share it here ..



BTW .. anybody know where I can get the CD of her ? She's amazing !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hate traffic jams especially when it rains! bah! then it is one bloody parking lot everywhere!