Monday, July 7, 2008

Mondays ....

I woke up from a very strange dream. I dreamt that I had to return something ( cant even remember what is it now ) and that I was trying to return it ... thing is, I had to climb through like rivers and mountains and fight my way through strange looking apparitions to get to my destination so that I could return whatever it was I had ( Lord of the Rings flashback? ) ...

Well, when I finally woke up in a cold sweat it was like almost 08:00am .. dammit I'm gonna be so late for work .. when I got onto the highways it was basically a carpark .. jammed like sardines .. and after some absolutely kiasu driving I managed to get into my office by 09:15am ( good thing it wasnt 10:15am ! )

Fortunately I didnt get hammered by my boss for being late .. and then N called .. seems her grandmother had passed away .... later I suggested dinner .. just to keep her company .....

Dinner was good .. we had Chilli Pan Mee and Sui Kow .. N loved it but I could see that it was a temporary distraction from the tears .. I learnt that she had been crying before I picked her up .... and later after I dropped her off. Nothing seems to go right on Mondays.



I hate Mondays.

1 comment:

nicole said...

even the jam is delicious... jammed like sardines, huh?