Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dangerous Liasons

I was on my way home the other day .. caught in traffic as usual .. and as always when I’m stuck in traffic I’d be fiddling with my cellphone … was reviewing my contacts’ list when suddenly a name popped out ( she has asked that I do not reveal her name as she does not want to be known .. so I’ll just address her as ‘Missy’ here ) .. I havent actually met up with this lady as we were always so busy with our schedules .. so ..

Me : hiya Missy
Missy : hey, hi !!
Me : busy day today? where are you now?
Missy : I’m on my way home .. in jam lor ..
Me : wow .. me too .. I’m in Subang ..
Missy : wanna meet up for a drink?
Me : sure .. where?

And so .. I ended up at one of the many ‘kopitiams’ in the Taipan area with Missy. We ordered our drinks and as with all netfriends that you meet for the first time .. it was a little awkward .. but not for long .. we soon got along fabulously like we had known each other for years ..

Before long the conversation soon turned to relationships .. she was telling me about this guy that she had been seeing ( I should be charging for counselling sessions ) .. apparently when she first met up with him, he didn’t let on that he was already married. To a woman, ok? And they have a kid.

Only after did they get kinda intimate did he ‘sort of informed’ her that he is married. Well, she freaked. And told him to get lost. And the problem would have ended there except for the fact that HE didn’t want to let go. Of her, that is.

Missy told me she tried everything. Discretely informed his wife. Throw temper tantrums. Call him at all hours. Left her undies in his car for his wife to find. Nothing worked. I’ve heard of single women ( read it right .. single women ) LATCHING onto guys ( married or otherwise ) but a married guy not wanting to let go?


This is ridiculous.

It seems that our married dude is dead set on having a mistress and doesn’t give a damn on whether his wife is aware of the fact or not ( I wonder why the wife isnt like threatening divorce and stuff .. unless she’s also having something on the side? ) Only thing is .. in this particular case the so-called mistress is not only NOT willing, she’s pretty desperate to get rid of him!!

And so .. despite the fact that she has told him off to his face to get lost, he’s still around and still calling her ever so often … so she has been asking .. what else can I do to piss him off so that he wont call me no more?



I havent the faintest clue .. anybody have any ideas ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, wouldn't it better if other people stay out of their problem. I guess if she ignored his calls, moved somewhere else or changed jobs... that would work! Certainly worked for some people. It just depends on how much is she willing to sacrifice to get rid of this man. In the first place, why get intimate with a man when you don't even know where he lives or his 'background'... C'est la vie!

nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

well, maybe she's comfortable the way she is and just whingeing to you billy... attention seeking! hmm... now that's a thought!