Friday, August 1, 2008

It's FRIDAY !!

I was in KLANG again ... I seem to be in Klang town a lot these days -huh- .... and I noticed this whilst taking a quick puff ... now, Im no expert or anything like that .. but .. dont that highway seem waaaaay too close to the buildings? I mean, isnt there some kinda 'proximity laws' or something like that?















I mean .. what if a vehicle loses control and spins OFF the highway? I dont wanna play kiss the 10-ton trailer's headlamps whilst I'm in the bathroom taking care of business !!
















Anyways ... evenings saw me BACK at Kota D. cos some of my friends who had been reading my blog saw the post on the pan mee and wanted to try it out .. guess all the stories of sedap-sedap finally got to them .. hehe ..






























You know .. I should be getting advertising fees or a discount or something on my bill here .. look at these guys go .. hehe ...






























The end results ....















And the official findings? SEDAAAP !!!

No comments: