Thursday, August 28, 2008

Breaking Up is ' HAIR ' to Do ??

I dont know if it's just me ... but .. have any of you guys out there noticed ... whenever any girl or woman goes through an emotional breakup ... she goes and gets a new hairstyle ??

I've had several net-frens whom I've noticed .. when after a particularly emotional breakup ... goes and gets their hair done .. drastically !!

Where previously there was long flowing luscious hair .. now in it's place is something that looks like it had been sheared off with the garden choppers .. and these girls actually pay good money to have this done to them !!

Why is that ?

Is it some sort of symbol of a new beginning .. or an outward sign of some sort of declaration of independence ? I mean .. it's one thing to go and shop .. but it's a totally different thing to butcher your hair !!

And since when did having an Edward Scissorhands hairstyle meant that you were declaring yourself single and available ?

Hmm ... I wonder if your significant other starts getting a new hairstyle .. does it mean what I think it means? Or what?

One thing's for sure ... I'll never understand women ....


Friday 10:00am - UPDATE :
I spoke to one of my net-frens this morning who said that she had read this post .. and I asked her .. why do women cut their hair whenever they have a break-up? And you know what she said?

" Dunno .. no comment "

Guess I'm not the only confused and complicated person out there .. hehe ..

No comments: