Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday ..

Oooh .. my head.

It seems to be kinda the norm that on Mondays we have our general/sales meetings .. to be followed by lunch. And of course, happy hours later at night.

But while it's good to be able to 'hang out' with the guys, methinks my liver will sooner or later protest at all the alcohol it's being forced to deal with. I woke up this morning feeling like my throat's made of sandpaper .. and like there was a thousand little guys in my head working with jackhammers.

And to top it off, I lost my voice later after lunch.

It's now 10:00 pm and I feel as sick as a dog. I havent been able to eat anything cos my throat hurts like hell, and I've developed a fever. Guess I'll just do the same thing everyone else does ... pop a couple of panadols and go to bed.


I better stop drinking ............ so often.
Heh.

No comments: