Friday, August 8, 2008

Ipoh ... and onwards ..

Today's my third day in Ipoh .. and I was about to leave for the idylic town of Taiping when I realised ... hey! I havent had Nga Choy Kai .. so .. made my way into town ( it's lunchtime maah ) and ordered this ..






























I wanted something different so I had this to go with my Nga Choy Kai .. prawn noodles with chicken ( ayam lagi .. hehe ) in black soya sauce ..















And of course what's a meal without the a glass of iced white coffee ..















After all the 'chicken' I headed out of town via the old trunk road towards Taiping .. and I passed by this 'interesting' town ... I dont know why they call it that .. did the town have LOTS of rambutans back then? Cos I didnt see any ...














And of course .. I couldnt resist looking up this place ... I've always wondered about the 'facilities' in this institution .. too bad there was a HUGE sign outside prohibiting cameras .. the gardens inside really looked nice ..















I just had to take a picture of this roundabout inside the grounds .. interesting name .....
















I had to make a quick exit after taking a shot of the roundabout cos the security personnel were starting to wonder about this car going round and round .. I didnt wanna take the chance of spending a nite .. I might just fit right in ........

No comments: