Monday, August 11, 2008

Elvis ..

There has been countless remakes of the following track by this singer .. every 'artist' from UB40 to Celine Dion to chinese rock groups such as F4 has re-released this .. but I think I like the original the best .. guess he really IS the King of Rock n Roll ..... take a look and see if you agree with me ....

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I cant help
Falling in love .. with you ..

Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I cant help
Falling in love .. with you ..

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be ..

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I cant help
Falling in love .. with you .........



Ok la .. so I'm a romantic sap .. I admit it .. ok?
At least nothing blew up on me today .. it's Monday mah .. heheh ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Billy ,thanks for the memories. Yes, nobody can do that song better than the King himself.Just lovely.