Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lumut ..

Oh wow.

Looks like that room I stayed in last night ( Hotel Angsoka in Teluk Intan ) was worse that I had previously figured. Besides being absolutely tiny ( there was only a bed in there .. that's about it ), the bedsheets smelled, the walls was stained ( Ugh, God only knows with what ) methinks the room was also .. err .. 'occupied'.

I woke up like 5 times that nite after sensing someone or something standing over me ... in the end I had to sleep ( and I say that in jest .. cos I didnt sleep at all ) with ALL the lights on before I could get any shut-eye at all !

Well, anyways .. today saw me in Lumut .. and the hotel I got today was great !! It's called Hotel DJ Palace and for the exact same price that I paid last nite .. hey .. what a difference.

Unfortunately, I didnt manage to get any pics as I was totally tired out from work and lack of sleep ... now am basically posting this in a blur .. I'm going to bed .... more updates tomorrow !!

No comments: