Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ipoh ..

You know, driving long distances actually requires careful concentration. I was on my way to IPOH today when I turned my head to gaze at this sight ..















Only to turn my vision BACK onto to road to see this ... good thing I wasnt driving at my 'usual' speed .. otherwise I would have ended up as another statistic ...















Decided to have dinner before looking for a hotel cos I didnt actually have lunch today .. so was really very hungry .. and methinks you cant get nga choy kai at nite .. so decided on this ... spare ribs rice ..















And I also wanted some soup to go with it .. the 'Captain' recommended this .. Herbal Chicken Black Pepper Soup ( macam kaki dinosaur la ) ..















And the end results ..... SEDAAAAP !!!!
















Tomorrow ... Nga Choy Kai ... here I come !!
Hehehehe ....


No comments: