Monday, August 4, 2008

On the Road ... again ...

It's Monday.
Again.

Fortunately for me my so-called 'curse' of BAD Mondays has finally been lifted. And just as well cos I'm on the road again. This time thru out the entire state of Perak.

I ended up today at the interesting town of Teluk Intan .. or previously known as Teluk Anson. And of course after finishing an exhausting work day, one would of course seek a comfortable hotel to rest.

That was NOT the case.

I checked into Hotel Angsoka. The hotel looks pretty classy from the outside but once I got into the room ... this is what I saw ...

This room looks like something couples rent for hourly fun ..













































And goddamit .. this was what I saw in the wastepaper basket ...
A BLOODY FUCKING CONDOM !!!!















I thought the corridors to the room was bad enough .. it looked like I was on a tour of the Malaysian Thailand tunnels for refugees during WW2 ... but to find a USED condom in my room ... aiyo .. the reception couldnt even be bothered when I complained ...

I hope tomorrow I get a better hotel cos this one SUCKS !!!!

No comments: