Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Dog ...











Let me introduce you to a friend of mine.
Meet Jolly.

Jolly is a pure-bred Dalmation. And as with this breed, basically they are very good with children, mischevious and extremely intelligent. The reason for this post is because due to work commitments, I cant afford to spend as much time as I would like with Jolly.

I'm like on the road for like two weeks at a time and Jolly has to spend most of her time alone and well, that's not very good for someone with Jolly's temperament. Oh, dont get me wrong. Dear old doggy gets fed on time and all, but my friend is not very happy at being left alone for long periods and is very unhappy.

And so I've decided to find Jolly a new home. Someone who will spend time with my friend, take her on walks and just play with her everyday. I cant bear the thought of selling Jolly off so I've decided to give her away to a more suitable family that will take care of her well.

If you've been looking for a dog that is good with children and a companion, drop me a comment or go to my profile and email me with your number and we'll meet up. And if Jolly likes you ( she likes everyone as far as I know .. ) and you like dear old doggy .. well ..



Dont take too long to decide !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, you know what... there are some vets who offer boarding for dogs and cats ... generally pets. of course, you have to pay lah! check it out... then you don't have to give up Jolly just like that when you have other options!