Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dangerous Liasons .. Part Two

So I'm now back in KL .. after a week or so of running around the state of Perak, I've never wanted my bed more .. hehe .. I can only remember faintly getting home, taking a shower before jumping into bed .. I was out like a light the minute my head touched the pillow.

After waking up from a long and restful sleep, I somehow developed a craving for .. of all things .. steambot !! Which reminds me of last week when I met up again with Missy for steambot .. she wanted me for some company as her parents are overseas for a holiday and she was feeling kind lonesome .. so hey !! why not?

So we met up in Subang .. at this place that serves the most interesting steambot .. sorry no pictures cos my camera just so happened to be low on batteries then .. in place of the soup the restaurant uses porridge .. Mmm .. it was pretty good ... anyways, that wasnt the most interesting part .. seems that Missy has finally managed to shake off her ardent 'admirer' ..

Apparently, she has had to switch jobs, change her telephone number before our married dude finally got the idea that she wasnt interested. Heh. And oh, yeah .. she informed her parents that she was involved with a married man. And no, her mom surprisingly didnt go ballistic.

Methinks it's partly due to the fact that our married dude has already gotten someone else as a partner. Of course, I'm just guessing. Missy thinks so too.

Anyway .. Alls well that ends well, I say. Besides, the steambot was good !! Hehe .....

No comments: