Thursday, September 11, 2008

' Net-Frens ' ....

I was chatting with a friend ( an ex-colleague ) the other day when he mentioned my blog.

" Why doncha write about all your netfrens and all the people you've met or talked to ? "

Hmm.
Now THAT would make for some interesting reading. I certainly have met a lot of people online ... from the ones who wouldnt meet me despite being open to all sorts of other .. err .. stuff .. to the ones who only wants a one night stand.

I remember talking to this girl online .. basically she was very open-minded .. and direct ... in her second line of text to me she was already asking me if I would be interested in a one night stand WITHOUT any commitments.

I can hear all the guys in the background already yelling .. WOW !! Dude .. Go For It !!!

Well, to be honest .. I WAS tempted .. but not to the extent that I was willing to get into bed with someone I didnt know. Heck, there are stuff to contend with, you know .. such as STDs, amongst other things.

However, I did get into a conversation with her .. seems that she is pretty much addicted to the 'physical act of love' .. and that she cant even go for a day without it. And she doesnt have a boyfriend yet. Why? Cos she cant be sure that she'll remain faithful.

Well, to each his own, I guess.

And in case if you're wondering .. NO, I didnt accept her offer. It was a bit too surreal for me to get into bed with someone just for sex. And dont message me asking me for her number cos I'm not going to pass it out to any Tom, Dick or Harry ....

No comments: