Monday, September 1, 2008

Musings ...

Hmm.
This must be a first for me.

A weekend spent just chilling voluntarily at home in front of my TV and my laptop, with only chips and sodas as well as some DVDs I 'borrowed' from Jack.

Of course, having a bloody sore throat that doesnt seem to want to heal despite swallowing whatever remedies I can think of besides all those antibiotics from the Doc seemed to 'persuade' me to stay in ..

Heh.

Anyways, was sorting through my pics folder when I came across this ... a weekend at one of local fishing villages off Port Klang ..

The 'ferry' that brought me there ..















A view of the jetty ..















Dinner was this .. fried squid ( sotong ) ..















And of course, what's Pulau Ketam without some 'ketam' ..
















And the next morning, being the busybody that I am .. approached one of the guys fishing from the jetty ... 'Abang' was using two rods .. wonder what would happen if he happened to get a strike from both rods at once .. hehe ..















Another pic of 'Abang' ...















And the results ? ..
















Part of his haul ... the one on the left weighed a good 2 kilos !!















Wish I had brought my rods along ... if I had knew that I would be spending most of my time on the jetty ... damn ... methinks it's time to plan another trip back there .. besides the crabs the fishing seems pretty good as well ...

No comments: