Sunday, September 21, 2008

Healing ....

It's 23:15 hours on a Sunday nite.

Seems that my infectious eye has finally made some progress. For one thing, it's no longer swollen shut cos I guess all that stuff that I've been swallowing has had some effect - but now that I'm able to see out of BOTH eyes .. I dont think I like what I see ..

There's pus coming out of the wound out of my lower eyelid where the swelling used to be .. and from a certain angle I bear an uncanny resemblance to Shrek.

Ugh.

Anyways, I hope the eye will heal enough for me to get back to work tomorrow cos I'm like bored outta my skull .. and hopefully the wound wont leave a scar .. bad enough I already have a long scar on my lower jaw from a previous robbery attempt ( 62 stitches but that's another story ) .....


Hope my clients wont freak out at the sight of me .....

No comments: