Friday, September 26, 2008

Year's End ...

It's coming to that time of the year ... what with Hari Raya around the corner .. and the festival of lights right after that (or Deepavali ) .. and then there's Christmas .. and the New Year .. and Chinese New Year after that ... and what do these all have in common ? ........ Lots and lots of lip smacking food and alcohol !!!

Which brings me to this ... how am I gonna enjoy myself without putting on the pounds?















I've had almost everyone tell me that I've got a BIG belly .. and that I'm overweight .. but I stand at 5 feet 9 inches .. and as you can see .. I weigh 80kgs.

According to my BMI or Body Mass Index website .. I'm like only sliiiiiightly overweight laa ... if I haaave to .... I'll go on a diet AFTER all the celebrations .. hehehe .... besides, I'm going on holiday next week !!

Now if I can just find somewhere to put that stupid weighing scale ... somewhere out of sight .......

No comments: