Friday, September 19, 2008

And another one is OUT !!!








Pic taken from Malaysiakini

Damn.

It's been almost one week since I've developed this bloody eye infection and it doesnt seem to show any signs of getting better .. I guess the only thing I can seek comfort in .. is that it doesnt seem to be getting any worse .. but the pain has lessened .. to an extent .. so I guess I'm thankful for that.

However, on the political front it seems that Teresa has been released from her ISA detention after one week. Guess public pressure has finally gotten to those fellows 'up there' ... gosh Teresa, you look pretty haggard from your one week stint .. get some rest and proper food.

So I guess the entire nation is now looking at the drama being played out by a certain politician hoping to takeover the current government by seeking a parliamentary session. And I'm also thinking that if he suceeds .. this will be a first for an Asian Nation .. a peaceful takeover of a nation without a single shot fired or any bloodshed whatsoever.

But of course .. will it ever happen?
And will the current government play ball?


Your guess is as good as mine.

No comments: