Friday, September 5, 2008

Random Sights ....

You know, being in the sales line gets you basically on the road all the time. And one of the so-called 'perks' of being on the road is that you get to see all sorts of stuff. Stuff you dont see when you're sitting in the office.

So I was on this small road .. in the middle of some town in the middle of Perak .. and of all things .. I was in a traffic jam. That wasnt the worse thing .. I was sitting and looking around me .. and there was this guy next to me .. also stuck in the jam. It wasnt what he was looking at that caught my attention .. but what he was doing - perhaps he didnt realise that people could actually see what he was doing .. he was busy doing some major 'excavation' work on his LEFT nostril ... you know, digging for gold ..

Man, whatever it was that was stuck in his nose was really stuck good - I could see his finger going round and round .. digging and screwing around .. it was a major 15 minutes before he got whatever he was looking for.

And then, he put the offending .. err .. piece of 'gold' onto his palm .. looking at it carefully .. before he PUT IT IN HIS MOUTH !!!!!

UGH .. I almost lost my lunch .. and ruined my appetite for anything else that day ... Next time .. I'm keeping my eyes on the road ......

No comments: