Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mamma Mia !!!

So it's Saturday once again ... and after catching up with all my overdue reports and paperwork .. someone mentioned going for a movie ..I was like .. Wow, I havent been in a cinema for like .. forever .. and I heard somebody say this was a good movie ..... so .... managed to get tickets for a midnight show for this .. check out the trailer below ....




And what did I think ? ..... OMG, this is the FUNNIEST movie I have ever seen in a looooong time ... Meryl Streep is absolutely AMAZING .... If you havent caught this yet .. GO WATCH IT !!

I've never actually liked musicals ( very cheesy laa ) but I gotta say this is really one of the best movies I've seen in a looong time .. one thing though ... James Bond ( Pierce Brosnan ) cant sing to save his life .. hehehehe ..

No comments: