Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Nite ...

So I'm finally on an outstation assignment.
Again.

And this time it's like almost 2 weeks before I can complete this 'round'. A good thing about being on an outstation assignment is that I have time to myself - allowing me to think and reflect on a lot of stuff.

I've come to realise that LIFE is fragile. And that you should value friends and people that you care about much more than you do now. I received some bad news the other day - a close friend of mine had lost someone she cared about in a car accident - she had just begun a relationship with this guy .. and now he's gone ... forever.

What do you say in such circumstances? Is there actually anything you CAN say that will help? I felt so helpless listening to her cry ..

I guess this incident has shown me that it's never too late to pick up the phone .. and tell someone you care about them. Cause before you know it, that person might no longer be there .......

No comments: