Saturday, October 11, 2008

Instant Noodles .... huh ..


Morning
Wow .. my eye is FINALLY better ... woke up this morning and the swelling is gone .. so ... having being cooped up in the house for so many days and today being a Saturday .. started thinking of calling some people ....

Later that Evening ...
And as I've expected .. everyone I've called has already made plans for Saturday night .. and those who havent got any plans .. well, they dont wanna go out ...

So ... faced with the prospect of going out by myself for dinner .. and having to decide what to eat .. I made the most logical choice that ALL guys make ...

MAGGI MEE !!!

















And being the kiasu fella that I am .. plain old maggi mee just won't do it ... it's gotta have whatever stuff I can find in my fridge .. there's that sang choy I got from Cameron Highlands .. and a lot of other .. err .. stuff as well ....

Tasted pretty good ... hehe .. or as one of my cranky friend would have said ... sedaaaap ...

No comments: