Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Relationships ......

I was at KFC with a couple of friends when the current discussion turned to relationships .. this friend of mine
( for purposes of anonymity let's call him Hare .. well, he looks like a hare when he grins ) was complaining about his girlfriend ..

How she is always nagging him about absolutely everything ... he was also comtemplating on moving out ...

Funny thing about it is that .. 6 months back ... she was married to another dude and basically he was the one who was the so-called home wrecker .. she even has a kid from that marriage ..

Now that she's divorced from THAT dude and is now currently with my friend ( the hare ) .. he's the one complaining about her nagging and her habits .....


Oh, what a complicated web we weave.

But that's nothing compared to this other 'relationship' ... i was told from my other friend at the table that there's this young and extremely good looking guy ( let's call him LV ) who's involved with this other dude ( who happens to be very very rich .. and yea, they're gay .. LV and Rich Dude, not my friend, hehe) ..

Rich dude only visits Kuala Lumpur like once every fortnight to see his 'girlfriend' whilst dropping off a BIG bag of money for LV .. I was told it was in the region of 15-25K ..

And so, LV is always lonely in his big semi-detached bungalow as a 'kept woman' .. usually spending in excess at Pavillion or StarHill to keep busy ..


I wonder ... would you be tempted if you were offered the same 'carrot' ?

I dont know.

But I dont think I would be.
I'd like to keep my butt the way it always has been.

Mine.

No offense to anyone. Heh.

No comments: