Thursday, October 30, 2008

Flash Me !!

Mornings are usually pretty hectic for me.

Jump outta bed, dash into the shower, throw on a pair of pants and a shirt and it's off to try and beat the traffic. Sometimes I win, sometimes the traffic wins.

Unfortunately this morning the traffic won.
And I arrived sliiightly late.

Now usually on arrival into my office I pretty much do the same thing ... which is to put down all my stuff .. boot up my notebook .. get a cup of coffee .. and visit the toilet to pee.

And this was what I saw this morning eyeballing me as I stood there .. err .. trying to aim ..















Flash the water ?

That's new.
I wouldnt even wanna flash myself .. heheh ..

Good thing it didnt say 'Flash the Toilet' .. or I might have to wear a trenchcoat everytime I need to pee.


PS : Wikipedia's definition of To FLASH or FLASHER here.

No comments: