Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rainy Days ..

It's been awhile since I posted anything.

Not that I dont have anything to write about, that is.
On the contrary, there a lot of things I wanna write about.

Like my job.

My inept social life.

My so-called relationships and how I get along with people ( more precisely, how I always piss people off without even trying ).

But if I were to put everything down here, I know I'd make a lot of people very unhappy. Aand I dont wanna make these people unhappy cos they happen to be in a position to make me MORE unhappy if they were to find out that I'm not happy about the way things are.

Does that make any sense?
I dont know. Guess I'm just rambling.
I also noticed that it always rains whenever I feel blue.
Maybe it's a co-incidence.

I better go to bed.

No comments: