Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm back ...

Wow .. what a week it's been.

I've been like traveling all around the state of Perak on my assignments .. and it's been hectic.

Anyways, I'm back in KL .. just.
Hence this post.

On a side note .. somebody commented that my blog is boring.
My reply is .. If you think it's boring ... DON'T READ IT LAH !!

Ok .. now that I've gotten THAT outta my system .. I wanna like say .. comparatively .. does anyone know which state in Malaysia has the worse drivers ? I mean, besides KL of course .. we ALL know that KL has some of the most aggressive drivers ... but what about the other states ?

I'm wondering cos the other day when I was in the Teluk Intan ... I saw a lady driver casually just stop in the middle of the road next to a school ( and when I say middle, I really mean RIGHT in the MIDDLE of the ROAD ) .. get out of her car .. opened up her boot and beckoned her son .. put his schoolbag in .. and ushered him into the back seat before getting back in and driving off !!

There was a LONG line of cars behind her ... and despite the honking, she didnt even give a damn !! She even had the cheek to take her own bloody sweet time !!

I wonder what would happen if she did that in the middle of Chow Kit in rush hour ....

And they say men are the road bullies ....

No comments: