Monday, November 2, 2009

Incommunicado ...

Oh wow.

I just realised that I havent been posting for ... a month. Guess me not feeling well and just having a general sense of lethargy has got something to do with it ..

And the best part of it .. is that not one doctor can tell me what's wrong with me .. ive been having difficulty breathing .. sleeping .. and feeling very very weak and tired even after a few steps ... xrays and ECGs and bloodtests have all been done .. everything is 'NORMAL' as the doc says ....

So what's wrong with me?

I've turned to chinese medication ... according to the sinseh .. i'm just very weak and my so-called body's health is not 'balanced' .. so i've been downing these incredibly bitter stuffs these past few days ... maybe it's me but I don't see any difference .. feel slightly better though ... anyways ...

I just hope I get better soon ... I hate this feeling of being weak and unable to do anything ....

No comments: