Thursday, November 26, 2009

DIY?

An old friend dropped by for a visit today .. all the way from Johor.

Well, he didnt like make the trip JUST to see me .. but he usually makes an effort to see me for a yum cha session whenever he's in KL .. and vice versa.

I havent seen this guy for like a year or so .. so it was basically catching up .. and it was then I noticed the 'patch' on top of his car ..





























Apparently his car roof has rusted out .. seems that the acidity from the incessant bird droppings in his area and his procrastination in washing the droppings off resulted in several large 'holes' in his car roof ...

And so my friend decided to take the most simple solution in keeping rain water out .... seal the holes with cellophane tape ... lots and lots of cellophane tape ... he said it works .. he hasnt had any water coming in ever since ...

I wonder what he would do if his car locks give out ... hehe ..

No comments: