Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Follow Ups ..

Was in the hospital today.

I somehow managed to move my appointment date up .... from MARCH 2010 to next week. Either I was very convincing .. or my situation was serious enough for the tests to be done very much earlier.

Anyways .. I was in the hospital today for a battery of bloodtests .. my stress and echo test is next week. And as I waiting for my turn to be 'sucked' for blood .. I noticed my fellow patients who were also there for the same problem ... and it struck me that everyone of them was very much older than I was ..

There was this chinese uncle who easily looked like he was in his 60s .. as well this other two pakcik .. compared to them I looked out of place .. more like someone who was there to accompany his dad than an actual patient himself ...

Hopefully my stress and echo tests next week will reveal some better news .. I could use some right about now ....

No comments: