Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bad news ...

It's been almost one and a half months since I've been diagnosed with a faulty valve in my heart ( well, 90 percent positively diagnosed anyways ) .. and I've been kinda trying to deal with how to tell friends and relatives ..

Most of the time people would ask as to why im at home on a working day .. and when I tell them the reason .. the reactions are not what I would have expected.

Friends whom I expected to be around or visit more often would actually 'vanish' on hearing the news ( no calls and no visits ) .. despite practically being around everyday before when I was ok .. but there are friends who on hearing the news would wanna drop by to visit even though it's out of the way ( and when I say out of the way, I do mean out of the way .. as in Johor or Ipoh ).

Anyways .. my appointment for the final test to confirm whether I need open heart surgery .. to transplant the valve in my heart is on this Thursday at 0900am. Hopefully, all I have is just something that medicine can take care of ...

No comments: