Friday, June 26, 2009

Fridays ..

















So it was another typical Friday .. got into the office, made some calls, checked my mails .. and later went for my daily appointments.

Usual stuff.

It wasnt until I stepped into one of my client's office to find them all GLUED to the television did I wonder what had happened. They were all watching CNN's breaking news ..

me : Hey, what are you guys watching? What breaking news laa ? Somebody died or what?
client : MJ has left.
me : MJ? U mean Micheal Jackson? Where did he go? Mars?
client : He died.
me : ???


I later found out that the singer suffered cardiac arrest in the early hours of the morning .. and was declared dead even before he reached UCLA Medical Center.

Say what you want about the guy .. but he did produce some of the best stuff musically this decade. And he's the only one to claim the best selling album of all time ( Thriller ) .. as well as earning a phenomenal 13 grammys making him a part of popular culture for almost 4 decades.

I guess when your time is up, there's no way to getting around it .. and as someone said .. " there's NEVER gonna be another Micheal Jackson " ....

No comments: