Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas ...
















It's the 25th of December today.
It's Christmas.

I woke up really early today .. and as I've done for the all the Christmases before today .. got ready and found myself in church for Christmas service.

I guess it just won't feel like Christmas if there isnt any carols being sung .. or if I dont find myself in church .. listening to the story of that little baby being born in a manger.

Actually .. I was wondering ... what does Christmas mean to you?

More business?
A chance to shop till you drop?
Presents?

I guess for me Christmas will always be the time for me to spend time with family .. and a chance to remind myself how lucky I am to have family and people around me that would put up with my nonsense. Hehe.

Anyways .. here's me wishing you ..


Merry Christmas and a Fabulous 2009 !!

No comments: