Friday, April 2, 2010

Say that Again ?

So apparently I didn't get better the following day ... the headaches and the fever abated for like a few hours ... but came back with a vengeance that same evening ....

Unfortunately I couldn't take time off to recover cos I've just started a new job ( yes, I'm working now - been working since March ) ... so I just basically had to suck it up and bear with it ... I was kinda guessing that it would be some viral thingy and that it would run it's course in about a week ......

And guess what?

I was right ...I woke up this morning feeling much better .. a good thing too, cos it's Friday and a weekend .. I didn't wanna spend my weekend in bed trying to silence all that pounding in my head ...

So I was in Puchong just now after work - decided to have my dinner .. and I saw this :














Shouldn't that read as TIDBITS ? I wonder what would happen if someone went up to the guy and asked for a TIT ... hehehe ..

No comments: