Thursday, May 28, 2009

No more smokes ...




















So ... i've been watching what I eat .. and also doing the odd run around my 'taman' .. and i've noticed one thing .. it's not gonna do much good even if I do reach my desired weight and shape but i'm still like puffing away on almost one pack a day ...

So I quit.

Yup, you heard me .. cold turkey .. just decided to stop smoking.
And I havent had a cigarette in almost 2 weeks .. actually at almost the same time since I decided to get into better shape.

In fact, the last time I decided to quit, it was a good seven months before I started up again .. mainly due to the fact that I had nothing to do while angling and waiting for the fish to bite !!

Hopefully that wont be a problem this time around .. so far so good .....

No comments: