Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nice Place ....

Time really seems to pass quickly.

It only seemed like yesterday I was looking forward to Christmas and New Year's Eve ... and before I even could savor the year end holidays .. I find myself in the 2nd week of January .. listening to Chinese New Year adverts on the radio !!

And oh, btw .. I didnt make any resolutions for this year. I figured since I wasnt gonna be able to keep them ANYWAY .. so why go to all the trouble?

Anyways .... was wondering what to eat (why does everyone I know seem to have this problem? As in what to eat?) when I remembered this nice little place that I had lunch at with Fanny ..















What I liked about this place was that it had a very personal touch to it .. as Auntie Juliet herself would be flitting from table to table .. checking on the portions served and making conversations ..















I also noticed that despite not being air-conditioned the place was filling up quickly on a hot afternoon - guess the menu had something to do with it .. in fact, most of the tables you see have been reserved ...













































And this was what Fanny had ..















What I had .. now I know why reservations were needed .. the dip was really good !!















And of course, it being a hot afternoon there's nothing more refreshing that your local ABC to cool things off .. the portion was huge .. so we shared the dessert ...















Wow .. this is making me hungry ... hmm ... I wonder if Fanny or Stepfannie is free for dinner tomorrow .. hehe ....

No comments: