skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
RAMBLINGS, RANTINGS AND SEMI-COHERENT BABBLINGS
Friday, May 8, 2009
Going out this Weekend ?
It's the weekend again !! Anyone planning on going clubbing ?
Actually, I was .... till I realised that I can't be dressed in black .. cos I might be forced to change my clothes ... read about it
here
and
here
.
Sheeesh ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
billy
Impulsive. Impatient. But sometimes like to takes things slow and easy as they come. Changes mind faster than you can blink. Always confused and complicated. Welcome to my world.
View my complete profile
BlogMalaysia.com
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2011
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(12)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(57)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
▼
May
(5)
Surrogate Mummy?
No more smokes ...
Huh ...
Going out this Weekend ?
Counting the Costs ...
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(106)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(2)
Blogs I read ......
* SUSAN LOONE's blog *
kennysia.com
my life
Niamah!!!
Souless
The Fishorian
TimothyTiah.com
7 years ago
What A Lulu
No comments:
Post a Comment